Are you a victim of “Breakfast Repetition” each morning? I go on & off all the time- there have been months where I ate the same thing every morning…& then a week or so of something different every day. Clearly I am a bit finicky & fickle when it comes to breakfast. I thought it would be fun to share one of my favorite breakfasts that I make in a hurry- these oh so tasty Asiago Cheese & Black Olive Scrambled Eggs!
- 2 large eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons Asiago cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- 4 black olives, sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Beat eggs in a bowl until whisked well.
- Add in the milk to make eggs a bit fluffier.
- Add sliced olives & pour into pan set to medium heat.
- Add cheese & combine.
- Break up & scramble eggs.
- Finish with salt, pepper, & a but of parsley if desired. Eat nice & hot- also great on toast!
What are your favorite quick breakfast ideas? What are your go-to recipes to use up extra eggs? Any other quick ideas you’d like to see?