I’m so excited to bring you guys this recipe! These Green Goddess Won Ton Salad Cups are super easy to make, adapt to what you have in your fridge, & taste a bit like a cheat meal…without being one! Want to see how to make them? I also have my tips for making the perfect little won ton cups too! Keep reading to check it out!
To start out, you’ll need Annie’s Natural Goddess Dressing. This dressing is unique & although I’ll admit to trying to make my own version…I can’t get it quite the same! This is “a creamy tahini and lemon dressing with chives and parsley” & it tastes unlike anything else. Plus they don’t use all the fake ingredients many dressing do. You can sub in another dressing options but I highly recommend trying this out!
The first step in composing these cups is actually baking the won tons in a muffin pan! Spray with non-stick cooking spray (or a mister of oil) & then lightly press each square of won ton paper into the muffin cup. You don’t want to press too hard or you will get tears. Let the cup “ruffle” & fold in on itself a bit do get the desired shape.
- 12 won ton wrappers (thawed if frozen)
- Cooking spray
- 1-2 cups of mixed greens (I used butter lettuce, spinach, & pea shoots)
- ½ an avocado
- 2 tablespoons Annie's Natural Goddess Dressing
- Preheat over to 375 F.
- Spray 12 Muffin Pan with non-stick cooking spray (or a mister of oil) & then lightly press each square of won ton paper into the muffin cup. You don't want to press too hard or you will get tears. Let the cup "ruffle" & fold in on itself a bit do get the desired shape.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes & watch for browning. Remove from oven.
- Remove from tin carefully & place on paper towel to harden & cool.
- Wash & spin salad greens removing the excess moisture. Pile into cooled won ton cups delicately.
- Add sliced avocado on top. If not serving immediately be sure to treat avocado with lemon juice to help prevent browning.
- Top with dressing dispersed evenly over cups.
Some added ideas for these green cups are chopped roasted asparagus, green onions, or fresh herbs. These really are so simple to put together & look like more work! I just love the ultimate CRUNCH of everything together! If you opt to use a different dressing make sure it is thick so your cups don’t go soggy on you either! That’s zero fun.
Want to pick up more healthy ingredients, including the dressing I’ve been raving about? Sprouts Farmers Market & General Mills has made it easier than ever to stay healthy in a hurry. They’ve got you covered! Head to your local Sprouts Farmers Market where you’ll find 35% off all participating items. No code or coupon needed! Find out more about the April Savings HERE! & enter the Sprouts Get & Give Bake Sweepstakes HERE!