If you’re looking for an extremely easy snack or appetizer to throw together- you’ve come to the right place! I’ve been playing with a lot of recipe leftovers lately- a random orange here…a random tiny hunk of cheese there… This is a little geo food idea I came up with using crackers & some healthy items from my fridge!
This isn’t so much a recipe but an idea. Take a bunch of circles…slap them on a cracker. My crackers happen to be triangles. Ha! Because nothing I do makes sense, right? Some other ideas to add in here are thinly cut pickes, carrots, radish, beets, or anything else you can think of about in the same size range.
- String Cheese, sliced into circles
- Tomatoes, small, sliced into circles (not too thin or they'll just lose their juice!)
- Jalapeno, sliced very thinly into circles
- Optional- herbs, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, or fresh lemon. Anything else circular!
- Arrange atop crackers or bread. Serve immediately.
What are your favorite quick appetizers? Are you into geo food? What other circles can you think of to add into this idea?