Ever had to pull off a fabulous recipe straight out of your pantry? I’m talking a craving. That’s where this recipe came from- desperation & a sincere love of yummy things. Nutella or cookie butter? Which is your go-to? You can adapt this recipe to either or do what I did & go for both! Keep reading to check out the recipe & get baking!
In case I didn’t make it clear- these are ridiculously easy to make. The ingredients are simple & likely things you already have on-hand. That makes this recipe both awesome & absolutely dangerous. You’ve been warned!
- 2½ cups chocolate-hazelnut spread aka Nutella or equal parts Nutella & Cookie Butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- Nonstick spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- spray 9 X 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs & add in flour.
- Stir in spreads. I like to do this one at a time without over mixing so you get some veining.
- Pour into prepared pan & lightly shake to get to edges. I usually swirl a bit on top so it reaches the edges as well.
- Bake for about 25 minutes- the surface should look a bit crackly & cake-like.
- Remove from oven & let cool a bit before cutting into squares.
What are your favorite easy recipes? Do you love Nutella? Cookie Butter? Tell me in the comments below!