When it comes to appetizers- soups & salad reign supreme. & while I love both…they’re tough to do easily when you have a crowd. But skewers? Those pretty much KILL IT in simplicity! These are about half the size & a nice healthy snack- perfect on game day or potlucks where people tend to be walking around. Because if you’ve ever had someone accidentally spill salad dressing on your couch…you understand the tragedy!
- sliced ham
- whole olives, green or black
- gorgonzola cheese, hard & sliced
- whole basil leaves, washed & dried
- Assemble all ingredients on half skewer.
- Drizzle with balsalmic if desired
- Eat cold or store in refrigerator in layers prior to serving.
Thanks so much to Lindsay- because they made this post possible! They also extended some extras for my readers! Use code “GAMEDAY” for 25% off your online order, or join Club Lindsay for $1-off coupon on your in-store purchase. Lindsay has been family owned & operated for 4 generations & is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Check out their site here & use their locator here to pick up your own olives locally!